Prince Died From Painkiller Overdose

prince . died from painkiller overdose

A Report has confirmed that the 57-year-old American-born Musician and singer, Prince, died of an accidental overdose of the powerful painkiller, fentanyl . . .

This was revealed in a one-page report by the Midwest Medical Examiner’s Office.

There are indications that Prince administered the drug himself, but it is not known when he took it. The office said it has completed its investigation and had no further comment to make

Prince was found dead at his Paisley Park estate near Minneapolis on 21 April.

The drug, Fentanyl, though it has legitimate medical uses, is a synthetic opioid 50 times more potent than heroin. This has been partly responsible for a recent surge in overdose deaths in the United States

Prince was found unconscious on the jet as he was returning from a concert in Atlanta. Reports say the superstar had a reputation for clean living, and some friends said they never saw any sign of drug use.

But longtime friend and collaborator Sheila E has told the Associated Press that Prince had physical issues from performing.

She cited hip and knee problems that she said came from years of jumping off risers and stage speakers in heels.

Finally, this revelation about the cause of the untimely death of Prince may have rested speculations about how he died so suddenly without any sign of previous ill heath or ailment.

MM

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s